Sunday, March 04, 2007

ABSOLUTELY SHAMELESS

I always hear the fellas from PACIFIC BREW NEWS podcast touting the beers they get sent to them from all over the US for review, brews they can't get in their neck of the woods (which happens also pretty much be my neck of the woods) & which they then consume on air & offer an opinion. Jealous? Hey, not me. But given that craft beer's often one of those regional items that you just can't walk out & procure, listen- if you ever want to send me something cool & unique for review on HBJ, I won't complain. I'm especially intrigued by the beers of the upper midwest & great lakes - and the Atlantic area too, why not, right? Send me an email and we can talk.

1 comment:

the said...

In due time mister. With the chaos of having just moved and unpacking and everything I can barely fit in reviews. I'll save you a Tres Blueberry Stout (Social Retard will put a hex on me for that) though.